Our 3D furniture modeling design workflow
At MAP Systems, we follow a logical process flow to ensure that we deliver the best experience and outcomes to our clients:
- The scope of work is first determined. Comprehensive details, furniture images, and other specifications according to which 3D models need to be developed are collected. Expectations and needs of clients are also factored in and aligned with our designing process.
- In the next step, cost estimates, expected timelines for completion, resources needed, and other incidental aspects are discussed and finalized with the client.
- A dedicated project manager is assigned and under him, a team of expert and experienced 3D artists are allocated along with needful resources.
- Drawing, sketches and images are received from the client and the concept of furniture modeling is established.
- Furniture model is designed in pilot phase in the form of 2D drawing and it is then sent to the client for approval while ensuring compatibility with interior 3D rendering aspects.
- Once the 2D model is approved by the client, details are added and 3D furniture models are developed.
- Light properties are defined and the models are textured as well as colored as per theme and concept.
- The prototype is again shared with the client for last minute feedbacks. Based on new inputs, if any, changes are made and then the furniture model is cleaned up. The model is subjected to thorough quality check for identifying flaws and eliminating them.
- The final 3D furniture model is rendered and generated. The edited models are then shared with the client in preferred output formats suggested by the client.
Advantages of choosing MAP Systems for 3D furniture modeling
MAP Systems always try to live up to your expectations by offering best in class 3D modeling and rendering services at unbelievably low prices. We adopt a policy of complete transparency and integrity and ethically interact and transact with our clients. Our seasoned team of ace 3D professionals leverage their potential collectively to offer our clients a competitive edge to survive in a volatile market.
When you strategically ally with MAP Systems, you can avail of various advantages like:
- Assurance of quality
We adhere to international quality parameters as specified by ISO standards; stringent quality check is undertaken at each stage of project for ensuring that the final output is glitch free and photorealistic
- Lower turnaround time
Our resource sufficiency, robustness of digital infrastructure, and team of experienced professionals ensure that project deliverables are perfectly aligned with your expectations and delivered within committed deadlines
- Round-the-clock assistance
Our customer service team remains proactive and live on a 24/7 basis so as to address our clients’ queries in a timely manner.
- Flexible contract terms
Outsourcing 3D furniture modeling to us becomes easier as different agile hiring modules are available like monthly or hourly
- Customized solutions
3D modeling is tailored as per the expectations and business objectives of our clients to ensure optimum return on investment
- Experienced Professionals
We have certified 3D artists and designers on our roll who hold designing degrees and are extensively trained on contemporary software
We can develop models in all genres and segments including architecture, healthcare, graphical designing, 2D and 3D modeling etc.
MAP Systems is a reputed 3D modeling company which has created a distinct identity in the domain of 3d product modeling, 3D product rendering services. We have customized packages in place, which means that we do business with a wide variety of clients who have diverse project budgets. Our services are cost-effective and are designed to address project-needs of variable complexity levels. Are you looking to get 3D models of furniture developed by some of the best professionals in the industry at the most competitive rates? Connect with us now and we will discuss how we can take your project to the next step.
Choose MAP Systems, and we will have all your furniture modeling needs covered by making the best use of our 3D furniture modeling services along with high-end technology and software. Contact us to discuss further.