Our 3D furniture modeling design workflow
- The scope of work is first determined. Comprehensive details, furniture images, and other specifications according to which 3D models need to be developed are collected. Expectations and needs of clients are also factored in and aligned with our designing process.
- In the next step, cost estimates, expected timelines for completion, resources needed, and other incidental aspects are discussed and finalized with the client.
- A dedicated project manager is assigned and under him, a team of expert and experienced 3D artists are allocated along with needful resources.
- Drawing, sketches and images are received from the client and the concept of furniture modeling is established.
- Model is designed in pilot phase in the form of 2D drawing and it is then sent to the client for approval while ensuring compatibility with interior 3D rendering aspects.
- Once the 2D model is approved by the client, details are added and 3D models are developed.
- Light properties are defined and the models are textured as well as colored as per theme and concept.
- The prototype is again shared with the client for last minute feedbacks. Based on new inputs, if any, changes are made and then the furniture model is cleaned up. The model is subjected to thorough quality check for identifying flaws and eliminating them.
- The final 3D model is rendered and generated. The edited models are then shared with the client in preferred output formats suggested by the client.