Effective techniques for real estate day to dusk conversion
For carrying out the day to night conversion of images, we implement different techniques or methods to enhance the overall look of the photographs.
- We modify the weather or climate conditions by adding suitable elements like clouds, rain, fog, snow, etc. to increase the visual impact.
- We can create shadows in the most appropriate and natural manner to add more depth to the various objects present in the photographs.
- To make the architectural photos look like a comfortable living space, we can add fire to fireplaces to project a warm and inviting feel.
- We use the right type of filters to adjust the color, temperature, opacity, strength, brightness, and sharpness for receiving optimal results.
- We can effectively remove poor lighting and unwanted color cast that can potentially harm the look of the image to make it more appealing.
- We can turn on the lighting effect, whether it is interior or exterior light, to enhance the inside and outside views of the architectural property.
- We can also carry out vertical and horizontal straightening of images to rectify the distorted or uneven look, thereby making it proper.
- By incorporating HDR processing, we can make real estate photography more like what we see rather than what the camera captures.
- We can also implement the color correction technique to maintain a perfect balance of the colors in the images to attract the client’s attention.