3D furniture rendering process at MAP Systems
- We would first take time to understand your requirements.
- Then we would create the project scope that would clearly state the terms and conditions with regard to deadlines, revisions, etc.
- We would send you a personalized quote while considering the size of work, the resource requirement, and the deadline.
- Once you approve the scope andquote, we would assign resources to your project.
- We would allocate a dedicated project manager on the project for seamless coordination.
- Then we would need sketches, blueprints or reference images from you.
- Next, we would commence processing the 3D models.
- We would develop a design sample and seek your feedback on the same.
- We can change the lighting, textures, colors, image background, and hues depending on your suggestions.
- We would conduct quality checks at different stages.
- Once you approve the final version, we would renderthe output in your preferred file format.
We follow a simple yet systematic workflow to ensure that wefulfill our commitments with regard to quality, efficiency, timeliness, and transparency.