Our approach to 3D texturing
- Gather your business requirement
- Before creating the 3D model, we craft the singular texturing for the first impression and would share the same with the client.
- Based on the client feedback, we will initiate the process to work on the model.
- Upon developing the 3D model, next, we would set up texturing - with UV mapping techniques.
- We also define the type of texture to be used, the number of mapping pieces required and more.
- Next, we move on to create the texturing
- After texturing, next, is the material tuning wherein we enhance the quality of the object with several 3D texturing techniques.
- Lastly, we would forward the final 3D textured object for the Quality Assessment. If it gets through, immediately we will send it to the client for further proceedings.
Note: This is the basic workflow that is subject to change based on the client's requirements.