Our PDF to XML conversion workflow process
The conversion work is usually carried out with the given DTD/XSD schema. However, if you don’t have it, you can just request us to create it. We will also need you to submit the raw PDF files or documents. Once we have all the needed files, we can start working on the conversion.
To help you understand better, we have categorized our workflow process into 5 different steps. They are:
- Step 1 : Reach our website to contact us.
- Step 2 : Discuss your project requirements.
- Step 3 :Share the PDF files that need conversion.
- Step 4 : Wait till we deliver the project.
- Step 5 : Pay and download the files.
With our PDF to XML conversion support, we have been able to support the needs of educational institutes and businesses that have relied on us for professional assistance. We have adopted the perfect workflow to ensure that we maintain operational efficiency throughout the conversion process and deliver outcomes within the shortest turnaround time.