Our multilingual eBook conversion services help various publishers, authors, and corporations to ensure the accuracy of content and target non-English speakers in their native language. At MAP Systems, you will find a squad of programmers, developers, language translation specialists, and conversion experts who assist clients starting right from the translation of texts, audios, and videos of the publication to its alterations and improvement for diversified readership. Apart from that, we also ensure that our team is given specialized training to improve knowledge in multilingualism and acquire the needed expertise to deliver various types of translation support for serving a wide range of business needs.
With the introduction of digital publishing, several concerns and restrictions imposed due to geographical boundaries have now been eliminated. Publishers and self-published authors can now reach the international audience. A work that is digitized can be transferred to any part of the globe, without any hassles. If you are focusing on multiple locations, then translating eBooks in different international languages is unavoidable. In that case, you have to create multilingual eBooks for the purpose of reaching a wider global audience.
Different steps included in our conversion processes
At MAP Systems, our main motto is to help our clients reach a larger audience and register more sales with the help of our multilingual ePub conversion services. However, the process is somewhat tricky and may result in problems. In order to avoid it, here are the different steps that we make sure to include during the process of multilingual conversion of eBooks.
- We ensure that the text flows throughout the document to avoid any sort of interruption from the beginning to the end.
- We do not waste time using fancy or special fonts as eReaders usually switch to default fonts while reading the content.
- We use attractive and high-resolution image covers since images will grab the audience's attention first rather than texts.
- We either turn complex tables to something simple or into graphics for showcasing the desired information to readers.
Advantages of availing our multilingual eBook conversion services
Some of the main upsides of using support from MAP Systems are mentioned below:
- We are professionals in converting Pre K-12 eBooks, eLearning materials, fiction and non-fiction books, marketing and promotional collaterals into different languages.
- We make sure that the icons, images, and other elements used are relevant to the context and appropriate from the cultural perspective.
- Our experts are aware of the different designing languages like HTML5, CSS3, etc. to employ it during the conversion process if needed.
- We can create multilingual digital books in various formats like a fixed layout ebook, multilingual ePub3, and KF8, etc. thereby, making it compatible for different devices such as Barnes & Noble, Nook, Apple, Kobo, Kindle and Android devices.
- Our team also uses media content for eBook translation to make it interesting and remarkable. Some of the inclusions are audio, video, interactivity, animations, social media websites, annotations, footnote, cross-references, and links to external websites.
- We house a team of best copyeditors who do the needed editing and proofreading of the content to make it free of any typographical, grammatical, or spelling errors.
- Understanding the importance of seamless and smooth functionality of multiple devices, we regularly verify eBook performance across all relevant devices.
We have successfully converted eBooks in more than 35 languages includingg
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Turkish and more
MAP Systems as a multilingual ebook formatting company has established its position in the industry with an excellent track record of success and over a decade of experience. Till now, we have handled numerous projects of our clients and have offered conversions in 50+ languages. We are one of the learning companies that specialize in offering remarkable eBook formatting and conversion services as well as top-notch epublishing services. Contact us by visiting our website and dropping us an e-mail or making a call. Else, you can just fill in the Contact Us form on our website and we would be happy to listen to you.